- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Planned Kitchen/Lounge
- Immaculate Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Communal Roof Top Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Excellent Local Amenities
Secure colour video entry system, communal hallway with access to front entrance door.
Entrance door into hallway comprising smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, storage cupboard, electric heater, laminate flooring, doors to:
Three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with hand held attachment over, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level w/c, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
Kitchen/Lounge 2.97m x 6.27m (9'8" x 20'6")
Range of wall and base level units with granite work surfaces above incorporating one and half inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated induction hob with oven below and extractor unit over, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, double glazed patio doors to rear, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, electric heater, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 2.97m x 4.50m (9'8" x 14'9")
Double glazed patio doors to rear, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, electric heater, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 2.46m x 3.23m (8'0" x 10'7")
Double glazed window to rear, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, electric storage heater, carpeted flooring.
Communal Roof Garden
Stairs leading to large artificial lawn seating area, outside lighting.
- 147 years remaining on lease.
- Ground rent £250 twice per annum.
- Service charge approximately £1293 per annum.
- Electric security gate leading to parking area providing one allocated parking space.
- Shared rear car park for visitors parking.
- Individually allocated secure storage unit with keys.