Cole Avenue, Southend-on-sea, SS2
- Incredible Ground Floor Flat
- Allocated Parking For One Vehicle
- Modern Kitchen/Family Room With Wrap Around Balcony
- Immaculate Three Piece Suite Bathroom
- Great Sized Double Bedroom
- Secure Building With Intercom System
- Excellent Local Amenities
- 10 Minute Walk From Prittlewell Train Station
Guide price £210,000 - £220,000 This incredible ground floor flat is the perfect purchase for a commuter being a 10 minute walk from Prittlewell station.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with handheld rainfall shower attachment over, wall mounted wash hand with mixer tap, low level w/c, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, partially tiled walls, karndean flooring.
Gates providing access to communal gardens with slab paved areas, partial shrubbery, remainder laid to lawn.
- Allocated parking for one vehicle. - Communal bike storage area provided. - 997 years remaining on lease. - £250 p/a ground rent. - £950 p/a service charge.
Intercom system, stairs leading to first floor, hallway leading to private front entrance door.
Entrance door into hallway comprising smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, large storage cupboard with space for washing machine, radiator, karndean flooring, doors to:
Kitchen/Lounge/Diner 7.10m x 3.50m
Range of wall and base level units with laminate work surfaces above incorporating stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer unit, integrated oven with four ring gas hob and extractor unit over, integrated fridge/freezer, storage cupboard housing combination boiler, double glazed window to side, double glazed door to front and side opening to private wrap around balcony, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights and pendant lighting, two radiators, karndean flooring.
Bedroom 4m x 3.50m
Double glazed window to front, smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, thermostat, radiator, carpeted flooring.