Boleyn House Roche Close, Rochford, SS4
- Wonderful Second Floor Flat
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Private Balcony To Lounge
- Great Sized Double Bedroom
- Three Piece Suite Bathroom
- Excellent Local Amenities
- 5 Minute Walk From Rochford Train Station
- Parking In A Secure Car Park
Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000 Are you a first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder? Look no further, this wonderful second floor flat is the perfect purchase being a stones throw from excellent local amenities.
Entrance door into hallway comprising coved cornicing to smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, storage cupboard, electric heater, carpeted flooring, doors to:
Kitchen/Lounge 5.22m x 5.32m
Kitchen: Range of wall and base level units with laminate work surfaces above incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob and extractor unit over, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, open into: Lounge: Double glazed windows to rear, double glazed French doors to rear opening to private balcony, coved cornicing to smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, electric heater, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2.69m x 3.50m
Double glazed window to rear, coved cornicing to smooth ceiling with pendant lighting, loft access, built in wardrobes, electric heater, carpeted flooring.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with taps above and handheld shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, smooth ceiling with ceiling light, partially tiled walls, laminate flooring.
- Allocated parking space for one vehicle. - 137 Years remaining on lease. - £200 p/a ground rent. - Approximately £650 twice p/a service charge.